Promotes the intrinsic dignity of every human person from the moment of conception until death. Activities include planning prayer services and promoting respect life programs throughout the year. Contact Stacey O’Shields – email@example.com.
Activities Throughout the Year
1) Promote awareness of public concerns regarding threats to the dignity of human life through parish communications.
2) Promote Respect Life activities and programs hosted or supported by the archdiocese (Mass and Life Chain at the Cathedral on anniversary of Roe v. Wade, post-abortion healing retreats, and other activities).
3) Promote organizations related to infant loss (Embrace ministry sponsored by the archdiocese)
4) Promote and participate in monthly adoration and rosary for Life, Marriage and Religious Liberty each first Sunday of the month from 10:00-10:30am.
5) Promote activities related to Dahlonega Care Center – local crisis pregnancy center (baby bottle collection during October/Respect Life Month, and other collections)
6) Promote and participate in local community respect life activities (local life chains, and other activities).
7) Promote and organize spiritual adoption program (for children in danger of being aborted).